Want Us To Contact You?
Same Day Dentures
Dentures are a blessing to patients who have lost more than just a few teeth. When individuals have lost almost all their teeth, it would be challenging and complicated to replace them using dental bridges or implants. Hence, we suggest patients go for dentures, as it is easier to replace them in one go. Moreover, dentures offer several advantages that their alternatives do not.
What Are Dentures?
Dentures are ideally made from a combination of metal, ceramic, and acrylic. Visually, a denture would look perfectly like a set of teeth supported by the gums. Ceramic is used to fabricate the teeth, whereas acrylic is used to fabricate the gums as it provides a natural appearance. Individuals who have lost all or most of their teeth can get them restored using dentures. They would be able to bite and chew food just like they used to before.
Advantages of Choosing Dentures
- The aesthetics of dentures is excellent. Each tooth can be fabricated to perfection and attached to the denture effectively. Even the acrylic used to replicate the gums can be customized to perfection.
- Dentures are removable prosthetics. They can be taken off whenever you have to go to bed or feel you need a break from them.
- The face would look fuller when the patient puts on the denture. In fact, the patient tends to look younger after putting on dentures.
- Dentures offer exceptional durability. With regular use, they hardly wear and would easily last for a good number of years.
- Since they are customized according to the contour of your mouth, they would offer a seamless fit. The chances of the dentures slipping off from the mouth are next to none.
- The mouth’s functionality would be restored to normal with dentures.
When you visit our practice for a consultation, we will screen the mouth to check for factors that could affect the treatment. Some of them are gum health, existing teeth, overall health conditions, size and positioning of the jaw ridges, etc. If you qualify as a candidate for dentures, we will go ahead with the procedure. A highly precise digital impression of the gums and ridges will be taken using CBCT to act as a reference while fabricating the dentures. This data will be used for the fabrication process. At Revive Dental Studio, we provide perfectly fitting and aesthetically pleasing dentures on the same day of your initial consultation, making it highly convenient..
Once the dentures are ready, the dentist will place them in your mouth and check whether they fit perfectly. In case any adjustments need to be made, we will tend to them. The dentures may have to be altered once in a few months if you feel their fit has changed. Like all dental restorations, dentures have to be handled with care. Biting hard objects or foods, opening bottle caps or plastic bags with their teeth, etc., should be avoided to ensure their long life